- Chem 115 General Chemistry I (discussion section)
- Chem 116 General Chemistry II (discussion section)
- Chem 186/187 Chemistry Gateway Seminar
- Chem 313 Physical and Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Chem 370 Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Chem 371 Advanced Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory
- Chem 478/479 Readings in Chemistry I / II
- Chem 481/482 Advanced Chemistry Laboratory I / II
- Chem 499 Senior Chemistry Capstone Seminar
- Chem 611 Organometallic Chemistry
- Chem 612 Physical Inorganic Chemistry
- Chem 687 Readings in Chemistry
- Chem 691/692 Graduate Seminar Series
- Chem 696 Independent Study
- Green Chemistry Workshop Summer 2010
ACS Student Chapter mentor 2012 - present
Awarded Green Chemistry Chapter status 3 years running
NESACS Norris Richards Undergraduate Research Summer Scholarship Committee Chair 2010 - 2022
NESACS Connections In Chemistry 2011 & 2013
"Artificial Photosynthesis - A Workshop in Solar Cell Design"
The Northeastern Section of the American Chemical Society and the Education Committee of the Northeastern Section invites high school chemistry teachers to a program to connect with the numerous education resources available from the ACS.
Burlington High School, Burlington MA, October 16th, 2013.
Burlington High School, Burlington MA, October 24th, 2011.
Boston Energy in Science Program Fall 2012
Energy 597 - Integrating Sciences Through Energy"
Team thought concepts of energy and pedagogy to a class of K-12 teachers 3 hrs/week
UMass Boston, Sept. 11th - Dec. 11th, 2012.
NESACS Education Night 2011
Discussion leader for panel on renewable energy "Towards a renewable energy future"
915th Meeting of the North Eastern Section of the American Chemical Society, Tufts Univeresity, Boston, Massachusetts, July 17th, 2011.